Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us.
You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We will process this information to answer your questions and to find your previous orders.
When you make an order in our online store, we’ll ask you to enter your:
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment information.
When you subscribe to our newsletters you enter your name and email address. We use them to send you our marketing emails. We also use email tracking to monitor and analyze click and open rates. This helps us to improve our newsletter content.
Information our website automatically collects about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors. We use Google Analytics and MailChimp/Mailjet for website analytics. The collected information is used to track and monitor the use of the Website. This information can be used by Google and MailChimp/Mailje to contextualize and personalize web ads for their advertising networks.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- To send you customized updates on our products and services.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located ????. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider (?????) to facilitate the running and management of this website. ???? meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that ??? process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. ???? cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to organization in charge according to your country.